Unity Biotechnology, Inc (UNITY) is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing therapeutics to extend healthspan by slowing, halting or reversing diseases of aging. We are located in the San Francisco Bay Area and are seeking to hire a highly IT Director to support our continued growth. The successful candidate will have experience leading and managing IT infrastructure, service delivery and partnering with the business on key projects.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Lead the IT organization. Attract, develop, engage and retain talent.
- Establish IT departmental goals and objectives.
- Active leader for infrastructure and service delivery planning by fostering innovation.
- Partner with stakeholders to define technology roadmap, systems requirements, and enterprise-wide prioritization.
- Support development of business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Ensure systems and processes comply with SOX and other applicable laws and regulations.
- Manage desktop support function.
- Executive level engagement on cybersecurity programs and governance designed to protect us from vulnerabilities and security events.