Unity Biotechnology is a nascent integrated biopharmaceutical company discovering and developing medicines to treat chronic diseases associated with aging. We are located in the San Francisco Bay Area and are seeking to hire a research associate for a position in our Discovery Technologies group. This group plays a critical functional role supporting programs to discover and develop innovative drugs for an emerging and exciting biology. A successful candidate will have strong experience in digital quantitative analysis of histological images, supported by a solid background in histological technique and theory.
- Perform histological stains and IHC on mouse and human tissue utilizing both manual and automated platforms
- Slide imaging and fluorescence microscopy
- Histological quantification and analysis
- Image analysis pipeline generation and data QC
- Database organization and oversight