Unity Biotechnology is a biopharmaceutical company discovering and developing medicines to treat chronic diseases associated with aging. We are located in South San Francisco and are seeking to hire a research associate, with experience in histology, immunohistochemistry, and imaging for a position in our Discovery Technologies group. This group plays a critical and central role supporting programs which are developing innovative drugs for our exciting emerging biology. A successful candidate will have strong experience in experimental design, tissue handling, immunohistochemistry and digital quantitative analysis of histological images all supported by a solid background in histological technique and theory.
- Experimental design of histology experiments.
- Perform histological stains, IHC / IF, or ISH on mouse and human tissue utilizing both manual and automated platforms.
- Slide imaging and fluorescence microscopy.
- Image quantification and analysis.
- Database organization and oversight.
- Experimental write up and communication.