Unity Biotechnology is a development-stage integrated biopharmaceutical company discovering and developing medicines to treat chronic diseases associated with aging. We are located in the San Francisco Bay Area and are seeking to hire a Research Informatics Associate or Senior Associate for a position in our Discovery Technologies group. This group plays a critical functional role supporting programs to discover and develop innovative drugs for an emerging and exciting biology. The successful candidate will be an independent self-starter with a track record of applying informatics solutions to the drug discovery process. Candidates who are enthusiastic team players are encouraged to apply.
- Support new initiatives, screening programs, experiments, inventory management and assay development in Chemistry, Cell Biology, Pharmacology and DMPK in the areas of data capture, analysis and reporting
- Help create new assay protocols and custom entities in the Dotmatics platform and build/configure database upload and query tools for our bench science community
- Collaborate with scientists and project teams across Discovery to implement data analytics and visualizations (using internal tool development as well as commercially available software) that impact project team decision-making
- Assist with maintenance, organization and distribution of small molecule compounds
- Provide training and ongoing support to scientists for scientific data management systems and data analysis tools