SR. MANAGER / ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR MANUFACTURING – BRIS.108
[av_section min_height=’100′ min_height_px=’500px’ padding=’default’ shadow=’no-shadow’ bottom_border=’no-border-styling’ bottom_border_diagonal_color=’#333333′ bottom_border_diagonal_direction=” bottom_border_style=” id=” color=’main_color’ custom_bg=’#f1f1f1′ src=” attachment=” attachment_size=” attach=’parallax’ position=’center center’ repeat=’stretch’ video=” video_ratio=’16:9′ overlay_opacity=’0.5′ overlay_color=” overlay_pattern=” overlay_custom_pattern=”]
[av_one_fifth first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=” mobile_display=”]
[/av_one_fifth][av_three_fifth min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=” mobile_display=”]
[av_heading heading=’Sr. Manager/Associate Director Manufacturing’ tag=’h1′ style=’blockquote modern-quote modern-centered’ size=’32’ subheading_active=” subheading_size=’15’ padding=’10’ color=’custom-color-heading’ custom_font=’#6a8494′]
Chief Executive Officer
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=’#ffffff’]
Sr. Manager/Associate Director Manufacturing
The Sr. Manager/Associate Director Manufacturing gives oversight to and management of Starting Material, Drug Substance, Drug Product contract manufacturing organizations
Roles and Responsibilities
- Project Leadership and management of multiple CMO/CRO activities and manufacturing operations for projects under development (from API starting material through Drug Product), including Technology Transfer.
- Ensure Clinical and Pre-Clinical manufacturing requirements are met ranging from supply to regulatory assistance, oversight, and audit readiness
- Develop and participate in the process for selecting appropriate CRO/CMO and monitoring performance
- Implementation of robust manufacturing process/systems, with associated leadership of in house project teams, and timeline management at our contract manufacturing organizations.
- Implementation of the Unity Quality System within Manufacturing including process monitoring, process controls, KPIs, and Quality Risk Management
- Report writing including product life cycle reports, investigation reports, change controls, protocols, development reports, regulatory filings
- Batch Record Analysis/review, SOP preparation and review, data collection/trending, quality and supply agreement evaluation, and analysis of CMO/CRO procedures
- Manage data and reports, agreements, batch records, procedures w/GMP Starting Material and API, and DP manufactures
- Planning and tracking of activities and spend with
- Managing the work of scientist at CRP/CMO organizations thru data analysis, knowledge of internal SOPs, and understanding Unity’s short-term/long-term goals.
- Lead sub-groups, serve as Unity Manufacturing representative, and collaborate with other departmental functions w/in Unity
- Person in Plant as needed
- Other Responsibilities as needed and assigned by supervisor
- MS/PhD with 10+ years in small molecule pharmaceutical manufacturing, development, and outsourcing. A background in pharmaceutical sciences, chemical engineering, and/or quality control preferred.
- Proven track record of successful project management, cross functional collaboration, especially with foreign based CRO/CMO projects where daily oversight, budget and timelines were achieved.
- Strong PM, verbal communication and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable in current GMP/GLP and regulatory requirements (US, Canada, EU)
- Experience with lifecycle product management
- Extremely motivated individual able to work with other Operations areas (Quality, Supply Chain, Regulatory CMC) involved in drug development and manufacturing to solve complex problems
- Be a team player in a dynamic fast paced virtual biotechnology environment where collaboration and partnership is the norm
- Travel Requirement 10-30%
[/av_three_fifth][av_one_fifth min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=” mobile_display=”]